14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave behind the cobbled streets of Antigua for the treetops of Lake Atitlan on this adventure-packed day trip. Kayak or paddle board around the famed waters of Lake Atitlan along with a guide before embarking on a hike through the countryside and a zipline adventure with incredible views of the surrounding nature. This tour includes round-trip transfer from Antigua and a guide, keeping the adventure to the natural world.
- Adventure-packed day trip from Antigua to Lake Atitlan
- Kayak or paddle board around the waters of Lake Atitlan with a guide
- Hike through coffee plantations, past waterfalls, and over suspension bridges on a hike through a remote part of Lake Atitlan
- Soar over the treetops on a zipline adventure that provides aerial views of the surrounding landscape
- Ideal quick getaway for a day of adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Antigua included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Round-trip shared transfer
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Poniente 10-12, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak and Extreme Zipline Adventure from Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak and Extreme Zipline Adventure from Antigua?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Stand Up Paddle Board or Kayak and Extreme Zipline Adventure from Antigua
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingExtremeKayakingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAntiguaStand Up Paddleboarding - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsKayaking - Central HighlandsZiplining - Central HighlandsStand Up Paddleboarding - Guatemala CityExtreme - Guatemala CityKayaking - Guatemala CityZiplining - Guatemala CityStand Up Paddleboarding - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelKayaking - PanajachelZiplining - PanajachelCategory
Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)AcatenangoMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)