7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pacaya Volcano is one of the most active—and most popular—in all of Guatemala. Stationed some 8,000 feet (2,500 meters) above sea level, this destination is an ideal spot for travelers who want an easy hike, epic views, and some memorable stories. This tour allows you the comfort and ease of pre-arranged transportation to ensure you get the most out of your hike.
- Transportation to Pacaya Volcano from Antigua
- See one of Guatemala's most active volcanoes
- Hike to the top with a professional local guide
- Take in the views from the top of the volcano
Saved to wishlist!
Trail Guide (Not full English)
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Collective transportation Antigua-Volcano-Antigua
Entrance fees Q50.00 per person
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up in any centrally located Antigua Hotels, Air BnB and family homestays. We don't pick up in the villages around. You are purchasing a collective service, this means several people will join the tour. This means that the van will experience some delays caused by travellers that are not ready in time, or gave a wrong address. Please be Patient.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR HOTEL NAME OR HOME ADDRESS TO CONFIRM THE RESERVATION.
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, OUR VANS ARE LIMITED TO HALF THEIR CAPACITY.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Voyageur Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hike to Pacaya Volcano from Antigua?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hike to Pacaya Volcano from Antigua?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hike to Pacaya Volcano from Antigua?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaBus Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Guatemala CityFull-day Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & TicketsAcatenango Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & TicketsPalace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & Tickets