- Learn about Antwerp’s history and culture during a private night tour
- Benefit from the undivided attention of your guide throughout
- Visit places you might otherwise have missed, like the Red Light District and more
- Leave with a complimentary beer voucher for an Antwerp bar
Departure & Return
We meet on the main square (Grote Markt) of Antwerp. Please specify the time you would like the tour to start, and look out for the guide with the red umbrella!
The tour ends in the modern part of town on top of the MAS museum with a wonderful view over the city and its harbour, the second biggest port of Europe!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have any questions or if you want to make a booking for more than 15 people, please send us an email.
- Please mention what time you would like to start the tour!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours & Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff