- Discover the historical sights and stories of Antwerp on a private walking tour
- Chart Antwerp’s Golden-Age era and hear age-old legends you’d miss alone
- Cover all the medieval must-sees, from the Grote Markt to Rubens House
- Choice of departures and optional hotel pickup included for convenience
Departure & Return
The tour starts by Tourist Info Center on the Grote Markt square of Antwerp, next to the City Hall, look out for the guide with the red umbrella.
The tour ends by the Cathedral, 50m away from the main square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours & Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff