2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Soft Drinks and Food
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from Aqaba. We will give you all the pickup details before the travel date.
- King Hussein Intl Airport, Aqaba Jordan
- Aqaba Port, G2J4+RGM, Aqaba, Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coral Vision Glass Boat
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glass-Bottom Boat 2-hours Tour and Coral-Reef Viewing from Aqaba?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Glass-Bottom Boat 2-hours Tour and Coral-Reef Viewing from Aqaba?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Glass-Bottom Boat 2-hours Tour and Coral-Reef Viewing from Aqaba?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glass-Bottom Boat 2-hours Tour and Coral-Reef Viewing from Aqaba?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Audio GuidesOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAqabaShore Excursions - EilatCatamaran Cruises - EilatAudio Guides - EilatOvernight Tours - EilatMulti-day Tours - EilatWater Tours - EilatPorts of Call Tours - EilatGlass Bottom Boat Tours - EilatShore Excursions - PetraCatamaran Cruises - PetraAudio Guides - PetraOvernight Tours - PetraMulti-day Tours - PetraWater Tours - PetraPorts of Call Tours - PetraGlass Bottom Boat Tours - PetraShore Excursions - DahabCatamaran Cruises - DahabAudio Guides - DahabOvernight Tours - DahabMulti-day Tours - DahabWater Tours - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabGlass Bottom Boat Tours - DahabCategory