7 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight stay in bedouin camp
Departure & Return
Wadi Rum Rd, Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
This is near the entrance of the village.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/5/2021 - 12/11/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wadi Rum Info
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4x4 Jeep Tours ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4x4 Jeep Tours ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4x4 Jeep Tours ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4x4 Jeep Tours ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4x4 Jeep Tours
7 to 10 hours
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsTrikke Tours Audio GuidesHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAqaba4WD Tours - EilatSporting Events - EilatTrikke Tours - EilatAudio Guides - EilatHiking - EilatNature and Wildlife - EilatSafaris - EilatMountain Bike Tours - EilatExtreme - EilatWalking Tours - EilatFull-day Tours - Eilat4WD Tours - PetraSporting Events - PetraTrikke Tours - PetraAudio Guides - PetraHiking - PetraNature and Wildlife - PetraSafaris - PetraMountain Bike Tours - PetraExtreme - PetraWalking Tours - PetraFull-day Tours - Petra4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabTrikke Tours - DahabAudio Guides - DahabHiking - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabSafaris - DahabMountain Bike Tours - DahabExtreme - DahabWalking Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabCategory