- Discover the magnificent rock sculptures of Wadi Rum
- Hike through Petra to see pink sandstone tombs and temples dating back to 300 BC
- Eat lunch in a traditional Jordan restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Aqaba are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Stop to capture photographs before you continue to Petra, to take an unforgettable walking tour of the ancient archeological site and New7Wonder of the World. After strolling through Siq, a narrow chasm, you’ll behold the imposing columns of the Treasury, arguably Petra’s most iconic building.
See, too, the Roman amphitheater and admire the rose-tinted hue of sandstone caves, tombs, and temples as you explore one of the wonders of the world. Then, when hunger strikes, head to an authentic Jordan restaurant to revitalize with lunch.
Sated, you’ll return to Aqaba and bid your guide farewell at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff