8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover an ancient city, then go off-roading through the Jordanian desert on a private Aqaba shore excursion to Petra and Wadi Rum. Reaching the two sites in a single day can be a challenge if you don’t have a car, but traveling with a private driver ensures you can experience Petra’s rock-cut architecture and the towering cliffs of Wadi Rum even if you have limited time in Jordan.
- Choose a private tour for more personal service
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Included entrance fees and tours mean no extra costs upon arrival
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from the Aqaba port or hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Aqaba port pick-up and drop -off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure new vehicle according number of participants
English Speaking Driver
One day entrance fees to Petra; if option Jordan Pass not selected
Horse ride before the “Siq”
Local English-Speaking Guide for the classic visit of Petra (Spanish-French by request-availability)
Entrance Fees to Wadi Rum
Classic 2 hours 4 x 4 jeep visit with local Bedouin driver/guide; if option Jordan Pass not selected
On board WI-FI
This is a private tour activity. Only your group will participate
Jeep Tour not included for Jordan Pass option only
All type of meals, unless option with lunch selected (Vegetarian meal by request)
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, and Bedouin Guide) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After disembarking from the ship, the assembly meeting point at the pier. The representative will be holding a sign with the lead traveler name. If you require a change in the pick up time, please consult us.
- Aqaba, Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including internet bundle are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 15 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- For clients with mobility issues, please contact us for Golf Cart service at Petra.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Most travelers can participate
- For Arab and G.C.C. nationals, please book Jordan Pass option; visits without entrance fees included, as reduced entrance fees apply. It is better for Arab and G.C.C. passport holders to pay directly in destination their entrance fees.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Aqaba Shore Excursion to Petra and Wadi Rum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Aqaba Shore Excursion to Petra and Wadi Rum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Aqaba Shore Excursion to Petra and Wadi Rum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Aqaba Shore Excursion to Petra and Wadi Rum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Aqaba Shore Excursion to Petra and Wadi Rum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAqabaShore Excursions - EilatBus Tours - EilatPorts of Call Tours - EilatFull-day Tours - EilatShore Excursions - PetraBus Tours - PetraPorts of Call Tours - PetraFull-day Tours - PetraShore Excursions - DahabBus Tours - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabCategory