10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Fee to Petra & Wadi Rum
2 Hours jeep Safari in Wadi Rum
Full Day English Speaking Guided Tour for Minimum of 06 person
Drinks during meal
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Visiting the monastery in Petra depends on the time of arrival and departure of the ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bridge Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Petra & Wadi Rum from Aqaba ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Petra & Wadi Rum from Aqaba ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Petra & Wadi Rum from Aqaba ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Petra & Wadi Rum from Aqaba ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Petra & Wadi Rum from Aqaba
10 to 12 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAqabaShore Excursions - EilatBus Tours - EilatPorts of Call Tours - EilatHistorical Tours - EilatFull-day Tours - EilatShore Excursions - PetraBus Tours - PetraPorts of Call Tours - PetraHistorical Tours - PetraFull-day Tours - PetraShore Excursions - DahabBus Tours - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabCategory