- Full-day trip to Wadi Rum from Aqaba with private round-trip transport
- Explore Wadi Rum on a 2-hour 4x4 tour of this magical desert region with a Bedouin driver-guide
- Ogle craggy cliffs, valleys and gorges in hues of gold, red, pink and orange
- View rock carvings believed to date back 12,000 years
- Visit a Bedouin tent and sip mint tea with the locals
- Upgrade to enjoy a 30-minute camel ride
- Enjoy the best sights and personalized attention from your Bedouin driver-guide on this private tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Aqaba Port, G2J4+RGM, Aqaba, Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour of Wadi Rum Star Wars from Aqaba .