Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel to Petra in comfort and speed, and enjoy the expertise of a private guide on this efficient day tour from Aqaba. Enjoy both a guided tour and independent exploration at the rose-red wonder, a UNESCO World Heritage site, then savor a buffet lunch. Tour includes round-trip transportation from Aqaba port, airport, hotels, and border crossings.
- Explore the giant monuments and sculpted tombs of ancient Petra
- Travel at your own pace and in your own style with a private guide
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Relax with round-trip transportation from port, airport, borders, and hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we can Pick you up from any place you would like
- King Hussein Intl Airport, Aqaba Jordan
- Aqaba Port, G2J4+RGM, Aqaba, Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Echo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during petra private day tour from Aqaba?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during petra private day tour from Aqaba?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during petra private day tour from Aqaba?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during petra private day tour from Aqaba?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Beware of the horse carriages and the horse back rides are not FREE." See review
Product code: 20812P5
Compare Similar Experiences
petra private day tour from Aqaba
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAqabaBus Tours - EilatHistorical Tours - EilatFull-day Tours - EilatBus Tours - PetraHistorical Tours - PetraFull-day Tours - PetraBus Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabCategory