- A 2-day tour to Colca Canyon—one of the deepest canyons on the planet—from Arequipa
- Enjoy the natural and cultural wonders of southern Peru, including scenic mountain lakes and charming Andes villages
- Spot all kinds of local wildlife, such as Andean eagles, alpacas…even flamingoes
- Embark on a guided tour of stunning Colca Canyon and a brief hike before sitting down to a lunch of regional delicacies
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
If you cancel at least 45 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 15 and 44 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Group Tour to Colca Canyon from Arequipa.