Are you interested in?
- 3-day trek to the Colca Canyon from Arequipa
- Hike through local settlements, Cosñirhua and Malata, and learn about their culture
- Plunge into the inviting waters of Oasis Sangalle
- Ascend to Cruz del Condor for impressive views of the Colca Canyon
- Soothe aching muscles in the hot springs of Chivay
- Meals, round-trip transport and overnight accommodation in a hostel and local home are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup at your hotel
Every day at week
Daily departures at 07:00 AM
Return point: Drop-off last day at your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable hiking/trekking shoes
- Minimum 2 passengers per booking
- Maximum 5 passengers per booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ventura Travel Arequipa
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Custom Colca Canyon Trek from Arequipa.