3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off.
Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
Admission to Santa Catalina Monastery
Snacks and beverages.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Arequipa Historic Center.
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Arequipa City Tour and Santa Catalina Monastery?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Arequipa City Tour and Santa Catalina Monastery?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Arequipa City Tour and Santa Catalina Monastery?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Arequipa City Tour and Santa Catalina Monastery?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Arequipa City Tour and Santa Catalina Monastery
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingArequipaBus Tours - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoHalf-day Tours - PunoBus Tours - CuscoHistorical Tours - CuscoHalf-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory
El Misti Volcano Tours & TicketsMoral House (Casa de Moral) Tours & TicketsSabandía District Tours & TicketsSachaca District Tours & TicketsCayma District Tours & TicketsLa Compañía Church (Iglesia de la Compañía) Tours & TicketsBasilica Cathedral of Arequipa Tours & TicketsYanahuara Tours & TicketsMuseum of Andean Sanctuaries (Museo Santuarios Andinos) Tours & TicketsFounder's Mansion (La Mansión del Fundador) Tours & TicketsChachani Volcano Tours & Tickets