- Spend 3 days trekking through the world’s second deepest canyon, Colca Canyon
- Observe animals like the llama and Andean Condor in their natural environment
- Learn more about the culture with an overnight homestay with a local family
- This tour includes 3 lunches, 3 breakfasts, and 2 dinners and a guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels that are in the center area of Arequipa - Downtown
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Must to take with you: Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent, clothing and shoes suitable for walking. Flashlight and swimwear
- Note: Passengers must carry their personal belongings during the trek, small backpack are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arequipa Tour
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Colca Canyon Trekking from Arequipa.