- 3-day trip to the Cotahuasi Canyon from Arequipa
- Learn about he culture of rural towns like Taurisma and Quechualla
- Soothe aching muscles in the medicianal hot springs of Luicho
- Delve into the history of pre-Inca ruins in Huaña
- Spend the night in comfortable accommodation hosted by local families
- Meals and round-trip transport from Arequipa is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels that are in the center area of Arequipa - Downtown
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and everything related for trekking are recommended
- Trekking backpack
- Flight light
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arequipa Tour
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 4-Days Tour to Cotahuasi Canyon in Arequipa.