Are you interested in?
- 3-day trek to the Colca Canyon from Arequipa
- Hike through the dramatic scenery of the Colca Canyon
- Descend to the canyon's deepest point and marvel at the Oasis Sangalle
- Soak aching muscles in the soothing springs at Chivay
- Spend one night in a local home and another in the luxurious Oasis de las Palermas hotel
- Meals and round-trip transport from your Arequipa hotel are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our private transportation picks up all travelers. (We only take 2 to 6 passengers on each transportation)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- Minimum 1 pax and maximum 12 pax
- What to bring
- Hat, sun glasses, trekking clothes, trekking shoes, warm clothes for the night, rain coat, water and snacks, small backpack
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ventura Travel Arequipa
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Backpacker Colca Canyon Trek from Arequipa.