Are you interested in?
Colca Canyon (Canon del Colca) Tours
79 Tours & Activities
56 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
220 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover the dramatic beauty of the Colca Canyon on an exciting two-day excursion from Arequipa. Explore a fascinating natural formation twice as deep as the USA’s Grand Canyon with an experienced guide; visit an intriguing wildlife reserve to encounter diverse species; and admire the beautiful colonial architecture of two highland villages. Walk on the base of a colossal volcano and admire spectacular views of Peru’s stunning scenery during this enriching experience. Transport and two lunches are included in the tour price, however overnight accommodation must be purchased separately.
- Overnight tour to the Colca Valley from Arequipa
- See vicunas (similar to llamas) grazing in the Pampa Cañahuas Vicuna Reserve
- Explore the town of Chivay and visit the villages of Maca and Yanque
- Enjoy amazing views of Colca Canyon – and soaring condors – at the Condor Cross viewpoint
- Learn about the history and landscape of the southern Peruvian highlands from your guide
- Lunch on both days and transport included
- A great family excursion!
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Optional activities (hot springs: USD$4)
Departure & Return
Departure PointArequipa, Arequipa, Arequipa Region
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from downtown Arequipa hotels
Return point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 4pm on Day 2
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Overnight accommodation is not included in tour price; please book your own accommodation in the village of Chivay or at the Colca Lodge Hotel, outside of town
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colca Valley Overnight from Arequipa: Colca Canyon, Vicuna Reserve and Condors?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Colca Valley Overnight from Arequipa: Colca Canyon, Vicuna Reserve and Condors?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colca Valley Overnight from Arequipa: Colca Canyon, Vicuna Reserve and Condors?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colca Valley Overnight from Arequipa: Colca Canyon, Vicuna Reserve and Condors?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5243AQVCF
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingArequipaBus Tours - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoOvernight Tours - PunoMulti-day Tours - PunoBus Tours - CuscoNature and Wildlife - CuscoOvernight Tours - CuscoMulti-day Tours - CuscoBus Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyOvernight Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyCategory