4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sun-drenched, fertile Tuscany has a simple cuisine with peasant origins, but travelers can struggle to find authentic meals in a crowded tourist food scene. Get out of the restaurant and straight into the chef’s kitchen with this private Tuscan cooking lesson with a professional chef. Learn traditional Tuscan recipes in a fun, hands-on environment, and then enjoy the fruits of your labor over a glass of wine.
- Skip the restaurant scene for a cooking lesson with a professional chef
- Cook with a small group limited to 10 people so you won’t have trouble keeping up with instructions
- Create homemade pasta, traditional desserts, pizza, and more with a contemporary twist
- Includes wine during cooking, and a prosecco tasting break with snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Ravioli alla maremmana
Spinach And buffalo Ricotta Ravioli Flavoured With Butter And Sage
hand made pasta With typical Tuscan Chianina Beef Ragout
Typical Tuscan Long Pasta With garlic cherry Tomato Sauce
Gnudi Typical Dish Of Arezzo With Spinach , chard And buffalo Ricotta Cheese flavoured with butter and black truffle
Pollo Alla Cacciatora
Chicken In Hunting Style Sauce
polpette alla fiorentina
beef Meatballs with a melting heart of cheese ..Florentine style
Arista in porchetta
Arista flavored with aromatic herbs, caramelized with chestnut honey
Vanilla Panna Cotta With strawberry And Chocolate Coulis
recipe from Tuscan renaissance tradition, spoon dessert with archemens liquor and custard in two flavors
Top quality ingredients
All materials needed to perform the courses
3 - 4 course cooking lesson
Prosecco wine tasting break with snacks
Wine (1 bottle for every 2 people)
English-speaking professional Chef
cooking at your holiday location (included in the price within 50km round trip from Arezzo
Departure & Return
Località Montoncello, 3 , Località Montoncello, 3, 52100 Arezzo AR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
gps cordination 43°26'02.0"N 11°53'49.5"E 43.433891, 11.897074
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mangiardivino chef in Tuscany & Umbria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tuscany Cooking Lessons with a Professional Chef?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tuscany Cooking Lessons with a Professional Chef?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tuscany Cooking Lessons with a Professional Chef
3 hours 30 minutes