Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy an intimate vineyard visit on this private tour
- Choose from a number of departure times for your convenience
- Sample three organic wines, plus locally made cheese and cured meat
- Go behind-the-scenes and learn all about how wine is produced
Departure & Return
In front of the tasting room. No public transports to the winery. You can rent a car/take a taxi from town (only 5km away, around €15/ride). By car with GPS: Via delle Conserve 50, 52100 Arezzo, to avoid the longest way, once at the destination, go straight for 2km and you'll find us on the right.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 year
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Podere di Pomaio Green Winery
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff