- Full-day Provence Villages tour from Arles
- Enjoy the beautiful architecture and Provencal markets of Aix-en-Provence
- See St Victor Abbey, the Old Port, and Marseille Cathedral on a tour of Marseille
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your guide on a tour of the historic Old Town, stopping to admire the Saint Sauveur Cathedral, stroll down the tree-lined boulevard of Cours Mirabeau, and soak up the atmosphere at the city’s lively market. Enjoy free time to shop for souvenirs and tuck into lunch (own expense), before continuing to Marseille.
Spend the afternoon taking in the highlights of Marseille, starting with the hilltop Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica, from where the views stretch out across the city and the Mediterranean coast. Then, head down into the city to explore the Vieux-Port (Old Port), and admire landmarks such as the 11th-century Saint-Victor Abbey, Marseille Cathedral, and the If Castle.
On return to Arles, your tour ends back at the departure point around 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour of Aix-en-Provence and Marseille from Arles.