2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’ve fallen in love with one of Le Marche’s most famous specialties but don’t know how to prepare them yourself, pick up the secrets and tricks to turning out traditional olive ascolane with this small-group cooking class. Learn how to stuff, bread, and fry local olives with an experienced chef at a farm or city location, and then taste your handiwork during a meal to cap off the lesson.
- Learn the art of making classic olive ascolane with a hands-on lesson
- A small-group class led by a chef in the countryside or city center
- Choose a morning or afternoon start time to fit your schedule
- Sample beef, pork, and chicken versions paired with local wine
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
63100 Ascoli Piceno, Province of Ascoli Piceno, Italy
Piazza Arringo n.1
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Piceno Incoming
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Oliva Ascolana cooking class
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAscoli PicenoCooking Classes - MarcheCategory