3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Designed for families, this afternoon cooking class for children is a fun activity where your little ones can help make some typical Italian dishes such as pizza and cookies, while you relax. A professional chef will guide your kids during this experience. The children receive a certificate at the end of class. Parents can also book a tour of Todi while their kids cook.
- This cooking class is ideal for families visiting Todi
- Keep your kids entertained with this fun cooking class
- Children will be able to try what they made at the end of class
- Private guided tour for parents is available upon request
Saved to wishlist!
Little Chef" Certificate
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
06081 Assisi, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 children per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italian Touch
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Baby Chef: italian cooking class for children?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Baby Chef: italian cooking class for children?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Baby Chef: italian cooking class for children?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Baby Chef: italian cooking class for children?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Baby Chef: italian cooking class for children
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAssisiCooking Classes - UmbriaCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaCooking Classes - SienaCategory