Are you interested in?
16 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
39 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in Assisi
11 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
On this behind-the-scenes tour of the family-run Tili winery in Assisi, you won’t just have the chance to enjoy multiple glasses of organic, locally made wine. You’ll also go for a tour of the vineyard and facilities, will learn the ins and outs of the winemaking process, and will even enjoy a light meal, featuring bruschetta, cheese and salami with homemade preserves, and other traditional nibbles.
- Go behind-the-scenes at an esteemed, family-run Assisi winery
- Learn all about the organic winemaking process from your guide
- Sample numerous glasses of white, rosé, and red wines
- Enjoy a light meal of traditional local snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Wine tasting
Tour of the winery and vineyards included in the option of €25 for person
Free walking in the vineyards and olive groves included in the option €18 for person
We offer on request pickup and drop-off for a fixed rate
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Tili Vini, Via della Cannella, 2, 06081 Capodacqua PG, Italy
2: TILI 21, Via della Cannella, 21, 06081 Assisi PG, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up on request for a fixed rate from the city center of Assisi or Spello or the Assisi Train station or local hotels. Please contact us to request the pick up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise dietary restrictions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our staff will lead the activity wearing personal protective equipment
- Please bring your own mask - if you don't have it you will be able to buy it on site
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tili Vini
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Winemaker for a Day: Tour an Organic Winery?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Winemaker for a Day: Tour an Organic Winery?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Winemaker for a Day: Tour an Organic Winery?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Winemaker for a Day: Tour an Organic Winery?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 35924P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAssisiFood Tours - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaFood Tours - PerugiaWine Tastings - PerugiaWalking Tours - PerugiaFood Tours - Lake BolsenaWine Tastings - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory