1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
carriage and horses
Departure & Return
Piazza San Giovanni da Copertino, 06081 Rivotorto PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Christian Proietti Coraggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during strolling in a carriage in the Assisane countryside?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during strolling in a carriage in the Assisane countryside?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during strolling in a carriage in the Assisane countryside?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during strolling in a carriage in the Assisane countryside?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAssisi4WD Tours - UmbriaHorseback Riding - UmbriaSporting Events - UmbriaNature and Wildlife - UmbriaExtreme - Umbria4WD Tours - PerugiaHorseback Riding - PerugiaSporting Events - PerugiaNature and Wildlife - PerugiaExtreme - Perugia4WD Tours - Lake BolsenaHorseback Riding - Lake BolsenaSporting Events - Lake BolsenaNature and Wildlife - Lake BolsenaExtreme - Lake BolsenaCategory