4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
There's no better way to visit Egypt's ancient sights than by cruising down the Nile River between Aswan and Luxor. On this multi-day tour, enjoy overnight accommodation, meals, and stunning views of temples and tombs from the water. Hop off the ship at several stops. In Aswan, visit Philae Temple, the High Dam, and Unfinished Obelisk in its stone quarry. Once you reach Luxor, explore several temples, and visit the Valley of the Kings, where the pharaohs were buried.
- Cruise on the Nile River, and visit sights in Koum Oumbo, Aswan, and Luxor
- Enjoy overnight lodging, meals, and admission tickets in the tour price
- Discover Egypt's rich history from the tour's Egyptologist guide
- Hassle-free Aswan pickup; drop-off at Luxor's airports, stations, or hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and assist by English-speaking representatives.
Private Egyptology English-speaking tour guide.
Complementary 01 bottle of water per day per person.
All Fees and Taxes
Any Extra not mentioned above.
All personal expenses like laundry etc.
Tipping to tour guide, driver, cruise staff, etc
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Airport, Station, hotel or from your location inside the city.
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor and Aswan Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 04 Days - 03 Nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 04 Days - 03 Nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 04 Days - 03 Nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 04 Days - 03 Nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 46235P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesClassic Car Tours Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanBus Tours - LuxorMulti-day Tours - LuxorWater Tours - LuxorMulti-day Cruises - LuxorClassic Car Tours - LuxorBus Tours - Marsa AlamMulti-day Tours - Marsa AlamWater Tours - Marsa AlamMulti-day Cruises - Marsa AlamClassic Car Tours - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Abu SimbelMulti-day Tours - Abu SimbelWater Tours - Abu SimbelMulti-day Cruises - Abu SimbelClassic Car Tours - Abu SimbelCategory