Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Aswan Railway station.
All hotels, rental apartments in Aswan East Bank.
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A child from 6 to 11 accompanied by one adult will be treated as an adult.(full payment).
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- A child less than 6 years is not allowed for the balloon trip.
- Child rate applies only when sharing 2 paying adults.
- If your arrival to Aswan is so early, so we will start the tour direct upon arrival as Cruise check in at 12:00.
- Prices are quoted in U.S dollars, per person per trip and valid, except during Christmas, New Year and Easter holidays.
- Sometimes due to sailing conditions on the River Nile,Nile Cruises itineraries schedule and sailing time maybe updated.We assure that our clients will see all what is on their itineraries but maybe in different order.
- Camera is not allowed for the balloon trip, but you can use your cellphone to take pictures.
- If the balloon cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30$ per person.
- If Abu Simbel Trip cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30$ per person.
- If the Nubian Village cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30$ per person.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands