4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Some sightseeing tours pack too many sights into the allotted time, making you feel super rushed. This 4-day Aswan and Luxor Nile cruise is a great alternative because it spaces out attractions so you feel like you get ample time at each. Explore popular places such as Philae, the Aswan Dam, the Temple of Kom Ombo, the Temple of Edfu, and Karnak.
- See top Aswan and Luxor attractions during this 4-day Nile cruise
- Travel stress-free—meals provided while on board
- This Nile cruise includes three nights of accommodations
- Cruise ship features a pool and sun deck for relaxing in between sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
privet tour guide
3 nights accommodation in Nile cruise 5 star .F.B
Any extra tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- travelers required to wear personal protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel To Egypt - Aswan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days 3 Nights Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days 3 Nights Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days 3 Nights Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Days 3 Nights Aswan to Luxor Nile Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanCity Tours - LuxorMulti-day Tours - LuxorWater Tours - LuxorMulti-day Cruises - LuxorCity Tours - Marsa AlamMulti-day Tours - Marsa AlamWater Tours - Marsa AlamMulti-day Cruises - Marsa AlamCity Tours - Abu SimbelMulti-day Tours - Abu SimbelWater Tours - Abu SimbelMulti-day Cruises - Abu SimbelCategory