4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cruise along the mighty Nile River between Aswan and Luxor during this 4-day cruise. Climb aboard your vessel which is equipped with air-conditioned cabins, ensuite bathrooms, and a swimming pool. Spend your days exploring ancient Egyptians monuments including the Abu Simbel Temple, Kom Ombo, and Karnak Temple. Enjoy a hassle-free excursion with all meals, private transportation, and private tours included.
- Take a 4-day Nile River cruise from Aswan to Luxor
- See ancient Egyptian ruins and monuments
- Relax in an air-conditioned room with included meals
- Enjoy a personalized experience with private tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
Full board accommodation
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Abu Simple Day trip(group guided tour)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Aswan international airport, Aswan Train station, any guest houses or hostels in Aswan.
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Aswan rail way station
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/22/2019 - 2/9/2022
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Knight Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Abusimbel+3 Nights Nile Cruise ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Abusimbel+3 Nights Nile Cruise ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Abusimbel+3 Nights Nile Cruise ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Abusimbel+3 Nights Nile Cruise ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHorseback RidingBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanShore Excursions - LuxorHorseback Riding - LuxorBus Tours - LuxorArchaeology Tours - LuxorNature and Wildlife - LuxorMulti-day Tours - LuxorPorts of Call Tours - LuxorShore Excursions - Marsa AlamHorseback Riding - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Marsa AlamArchaeology Tours - Marsa AlamNature and Wildlife - Marsa AlamMulti-day Tours - Marsa AlamPorts of Call Tours - Marsa AlamShore Excursions - Abu SimbelHorseback Riding - Abu SimbelBus Tours - Abu SimbelArchaeology Tours - Abu SimbelNature and Wildlife - Abu SimbelMulti-day Tours - Abu SimbelPorts of Call Tours - Abu SimbelCategory