8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo with your own Egyptologist guide on a private tour from Aswan. Relax into a private air-conditioned vehicle as you travel to these two well-preserved temples, and enjoy your guide’s full attention as you tour. Roam riverside Kom Ombo, dedicated to both the falcon and crocodile gods; and admire Edfu, the most intact of Egypt’s ancient sanctuaries. Hotel pickup and drop-off, plus entrance fees included.
- Private full-day tour of Kom Ombo and Edfu temples from Aswan
- Tour the ‘double-design’ temple of Kom Ombo on the banks of the Nile
- See the two complexes dedicated to the falcon god, Horus, and crocodile god, Sobek
- Explore the Ptolemaic temple of Edfu with its carvings, sanctuaries, and colonnades
- Unravel the history and mysteries of both temples with a private Egyptologist guide
- Private air-conditioned transport, entrance fees, and Aswan hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choose an optional drop-off in Luxor after visiting the two temples
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
All transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
Bottled water during the tour
All taxes & service charge
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Tour guide will pick you up from the Lobby of your Hotel in Aswan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All Travelers: Passports photocopies are required at time of booking
- Aswan pick up & Aswan Or Luxor Drop off hotels Names are Required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hundreds of speed bump roads make slow drive through many villages/towns
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nile Holiday
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day trip Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples From Aswan to Luxor?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day trip Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples From Aswan to Luxor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day trip Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples From Aswan to Luxor?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day trip Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples From Aswan to Luxor?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAswanBus Tours - LuxorHistorical Tours - LuxorFull-day Tours - LuxorBus Tours - Marsa AlamHistorical Tours - Marsa AlamFull-day Tours - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Abu SimbelHistorical Tours - Abu SimbelFull-day Tours - Abu SimbelCategory