4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- We do pickup all travelers in Luxor city with an extra cost.
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunrise Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 107158P62
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaLuxorSharm el SheikhAswanBawitiCairoBus Tours - LuxorArchaeology Tours - LuxorHistorical Tours - LuxorHalf-day Tours - LuxorBus Tours - Marsa AlamArchaeology Tours - Marsa AlamHistorical Tours - Marsa AlamHalf-day Tours - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Abu SimbelArchaeology Tours - Abu SimbelHistorical Tours - Abu SimbelHalf-day Tours - Abu SimbelCategory