8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The Abu Simbel Temples, carved from the cliffs by Ramses II, are at least a 3.5-hour drive from Aswan. Spend the journey in the comfort of your own private vehicle on this door-to-door day tour timed to beat the worst of the early morning crowds. Your private Egyptologist will explain the meaning of the temples and how they came to stand on the shores of Lake Nasser.
- Private guided tour of the Abu Simbel Temples, with 2-way hotel transfers
- Later departure time than many tours lets you sleep in longer
- Personal Egyptologist explains the history at the right level for your group
- Air-conditioned private vehicle makes for a comfortable journey
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
Professional English-speaking Egyptologist guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Aswan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY This is Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 107585P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAswanAbu SimbelBus Tours - LuxorWalking Tours - LuxorHistorical Tours - LuxorPhotography Tours - LuxorFull-day Tours - LuxorBus Tours - Marsa AlamWalking Tours - Marsa AlamHistorical Tours - Marsa AlamPhotography Tours - Marsa AlamFull-day Tours - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Abu SimbelWalking Tours - Abu SimbelHistorical Tours - Abu SimbelPhotography Tours - Abu SimbelFull-day Tours - Abu SimbelCategory