8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up service from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan and return
All transfers by A/C mini bus
All service charges & taxes
Egyptology guide during your tour in abu simbel
license for abu simbel
door to door transfers from and to your hotel or cruise in Aswan
entrance fees(about 15 us dollars per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Aswan hotels or cruises
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan by Bus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan by Bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan by Bus?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan by Bus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesWater ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHurghadaMarsa AlamGizaLuxorSharm el SheikhAswanCairo4WD Tours - LuxorSporting Events - LuxorBus Tours - LuxorAudio Guides - LuxorHot Air Balloon Rides - LuxorWater Tours - LuxorExtreme - LuxorHistorical Tours - LuxorFull-day Tours - Luxor4WD Tours - Marsa AlamSporting Events - Marsa AlamBus Tours - Marsa AlamAudio Guides - Marsa AlamHot Air Balloon Rides - Marsa AlamWater Tours - Marsa AlamExtreme - Marsa AlamHistorical Tours - Marsa AlamFull-day Tours - Marsa Alam4WD Tours - Abu SimbelSporting Events - Abu SimbelBus Tours - Abu SimbelAudio Guides - Abu SimbelHot Air Balloon Rides - Abu SimbelWater Tours - Abu SimbelExtreme - Abu SimbelHistorical Tours - Abu SimbelFull-day Tours - Abu SimbelCategory