- 2-day Greece tour to Delphi and Meteora from Athens
- Discover two top Greek UNESCO World Heritage sites in one trip
- Explore the archeological site of Ancient Delphi on a walking tour
- See the Sanctuary of Apollo and hear tales about the Greek god Zeus
- Visit two of the famous rock monasteries in Meteora with an expert local guide
- Enjoy overnight 3- or 4-star hotel accommodation with dinner in Kalambaka, near Meteora
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
On Syntagma square, opposite the National Garden
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to monasteries. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- French speaking available ONLY on Wednesday
- Very important: Children aged 5 to 12 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- Port , airpott or private apartment or airbnb pickup are not available
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff in the bus and closed museums
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "This may seem like enough time, but it doesn't allow time to casually walk and enjoy the sites." See review
- "For anyone with reduced mobility, those 2 features would not have been possible if you stayed with the group to listen to the guide's tour of the site." See review
- "Also, there are stops built in for every 2 hours or so making it possible to get drinks, snacks and to use the bathroom." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews