Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-day tour to Delphi from Athens
- Explore the mountain towns of Levadia and Arachova
- Experience the archeological wonders of Delphi with an expert guide
- See highlights like the Temple of Apollo and Athenian Treasury
- Spend time exploring Delphi independently
- Travel by air-conditioned coach
- Great value tour includes overnight accommodation and some meals
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
10 Amalias avenue - Syntagma square - opposite of the National Garden
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- Port or private apartment pickup are not available
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No tours on Christmas Day, New Years Day and Orthodox Easter
- their guide will give them their entry tickets
- FRENCH speaking available only on Wednesday
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Hand cleaning: Visitors are asked to wash their hands regularly and use the hand sanitizers that are in place.
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Most travelers can participate
- People with fever (≧ 37 ℃) with issues like cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, or shortness breath cannot participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms