3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Delve into the history and natural beauty of one of Greece's most awe-inspiring sites with this 3-day tour from Athens to Meteora. Ride the train from the capital to Kalambaka with included round-trip tickets, and explore the remarkable clifftop monasteries built by monks seeking refuge. The tour includes guided transport around the UNESCO World Heritage Site, breakfast and dinner each night, and your choice of 3- or 4-star overnight accommodation in Kalambaka.
- Excellent value for money
- Round-trip train fares
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel accomodation (A class / T class)
Hotel pick-up/drop-off for the local tours in Meteora
Local expert guide on both half-day tours
Round-trip shared transfers in Kalambaka
Roundtrip rail tickets
Lunch & Drinks
Hotel pick up and drop-off service in Athens
Hotel accommodation tax
Entry/Admission - Meteora Monasteries
Departure & Return
Departure PointAthens 104 44, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A few days before the activity, you will receive an email with the train e-tickets
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Women should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Meteora Tour by Train from Athens?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Meteora Tour by Train from Athens?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Meteora Tour by Train from Athens?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Meteora Tour by Train from Athens?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 2876P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAthensRail Tours - IosMulti-day Tours - IosHistorical Tours - IosRail Tours - KatakoloMulti-day Tours - KatakoloHistorical Tours - KatakoloRail Tours - SantoriniMulti-day Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniCategory
Allou! Fun ParkOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Attica Zoological ParkAthens War Museum (Polemiko Mouseio)Numismatic Museum of AthensVouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Goulandris Natural History MuseumGaziFrissiras MuseumNational Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Monastiraki Odeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)University of AthensMikrolimanoCape SounionPhilopappos Hill (Filopappou)