- 4-day Greece tour of Classical Greece attractions
- See four UNESCO World Heritage sites with an expert guide
- Explore important archeological sites at Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia, and Delphi
- Stroll through the Delphi Archaeological Museum and see relics like the Sphinx of Naxos
- Visit monasteries atop the rock towers of Meteora
- Overnight accommodation in centrally located 4-star hotels
Departure & Return
Corner Amalias & Xenofondos str
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to COVID19 protocols all tourists must have smartphones with headphones and charged batteries to listen their guide in the museums and arch. sites due to the social distancies.
- Note that overnight on Day 1 may sometimes be in Olympia instead of Nauplia.
- IMPORTANT: Due to existing Civid 19 protocols please have with your copy of your Vaccination or PCR test
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- French speaking available ONLY on Monday
- Very important: Children , students aged 5 to 18 years old must hold passport or ID in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise they will pay entrance ticket to the Archaelogical sites or Museums.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Your guide will give you your entry tickets to the sites and museums
- Guides allowed only through the mobile App to guide in the archaeological sites and museums
- Port or private apartment or airbnb pickup are not available
- Mask: is mandatory for clients and staff
- Social distancing: Maintain distance of 1.5 meters
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CHAT Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience