3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Bicycle equipment (helmet, lights, rear rack, rack bags)
Guide - Companion
Hybrid Electric Bike (Pedelec Type)
Snack & Water
Insurance of participants (available at a cost of 16 € / person)
Entrance fees in archaeological sites, museums
Transportation to/from starting/ending point
Departure & Return
Kapnikareas 19, Athina 105 56, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BIKE ME UP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens Classic Tour - A 3000 Years History City Alternative Presented Selfguided?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Classic Tour - A 3000 Years History City Alternative Presented Selfguided?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens Classic Tour - A 3000 Years History City Alternative Presented Selfguided?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens Classic Tour - A 3000 Years History City Alternative Presented Selfguided?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 66731P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sidecar Tours Archaeology ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAthensSidecar Tours - IosArchaeology Tours - IosMountain Bike Tours - IosHistorical Tours - IosSidecar Tours - KatakoloArchaeology Tours - KatakoloMountain Bike Tours - KatakoloHistorical Tours - KatakoloSidecar Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniMountain Bike Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniCategory
Frissiras MuseumAnafiotikaOnassis Cultural CentreAdrianou StreetAllou! Fun ParkGaziPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Byzantine & Christian MuseumParliament Building (Vouli)Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumTheatre of DionysusMt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)Syntagma StationPsiri MikrolimanoSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Arch of Hadrian