- World Heritage–listed Acropolis and Ancient Agora of Athens walking tour
- Get skip-the-line access to ancient sites (admission fee to be paid in cash to your guide)
- See the Dionysus Sanctuary and visit Hephaestus Temple
- View artifacts on display at the Stoa of Attalos’ Museum of the Ancient Agora
- Perfect combo tour for classical history and archaeology buffs!
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
MEETING POINT: "Fresko Yogurt Bar Acropoli", 3, Dionysiou Areopagitou st. Our staff, holding an orange Athens Walking Tours sign, will be waiting for you at "Fresko Yogurt Bar Acropoli"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT BABY STROLLERS: Please have in mind that baby strollers are not allowed on the Acropolis archaeological site and that there is no cloakroom at the side entrance we use to enter. For your own convenience, it is recommended to use a baby pouch instead of a baby stroller.
- ENTRANCE FEES (TICKETS) TO THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid cash on the spot)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- A valid ID or passport is required for verification at the sites for visitors under 25 years of age or any person entitled to reduced entrance fees.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Acropolis of Athens, Ancient Agora and the Agora Museum Tour.
- "This is definitely a walking tour, so make sure to wear your tennis shoes or comfortable shoes." See review