2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
On this skip-the-line tour, you'll save time visiting the Athens sight you’re most excited to see: the Acropolis. You’ll whiz past the crowds, and hear fascinating commentary about the UNESCO-listed site. Your itinerary also leaves time for highlights including Hadrian’s Library and the Roman Agora, as well as hidden gems such as the tiny village of Anafiotika and Greek Orthodox churches. Please note the admission to the sites is not included in the price of the tour.
- Avoid long lines with skip-the-line access to the Acropolis (entry at own expense)
- See other highlights including Hadrian’s Library and the Roman Agora
- Visit hidden gems such as the Tower of Winds and a traditional market
- Hear fascinating commentary from your guide at each location
Saved to wishlist!
Admire a 360 degree view of ancient landmarks
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Departure & Return
Apollonos 21, Athina 105 57, Greece
In front of 360 Hotel
Acropolis, Athens 116 36, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Acropolis Private Skip the Line and Hidden Gems Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Acropolis Private Skip the Line and Hidden Gems Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Acropolis Private Skip the Line and Hidden Gems Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour especially if you are lucky enough to have Stefano as your guide." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Acropolis Private Skip the Line and Hidden Gems Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensCity Tours - OlympiaWalking Tours - OlympiaHistorical Tours - OlympiaCity Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory
Mikrolimano Tours & TicketsAcademy of Athens (Akadimía Athinón) Tours & TicketsUniversity of Athens Tours & TicketsMuseum of Cycladic Art Tours & TicketsAnafiotika Tours & TicketsParliament Building (Vouli) Tours & TicketsAthens Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias) Tours & TicketsOnassis Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsPsiri Tours & TicketsAdrianou Street Tours & TicketsGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika) Tours & TicketsOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou) Tours & TicketsChurch of Panagia Kapnikarea Tours & TicketsDora Stratou Greek Dances Theater Tours & TicketsChoragic Monument of Lysicrates Tours & TicketsPanathenaic Stadium (Panathinaiko Stadio) Tours & TicketsNumismatic Museum of Athens Tours & TicketsPlaka Tours & TicketsSyntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos) Tours & Tickets