- Skip-the-line access saves time for exploring
- Archeologist guide shares an in-depth perspective on the ancient sites
- See the Acropolis, preserved original statues, and friezes
- Convenient meetup point at a central metro station
Departure & Return
The meeting point is outside Acropolis metro station. Your tour guide will be standing next to the Metro sign, which is located on Makrigianni pedestrian walkway on ground level, holding a white and light blue Athenian Tours sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We skip the line by buying the tickets for you in advance
- Please make sure that you have enough cash (€) with you to purchase the tickets from your guide in the beginning of the tour.
- From April 1 to October 31 Ticket for Acropolis and its Slopes : 20 € for adults 10 € for students from non-EU countries (with current student ID) Free entrance for guests under 18 years and students from EU countries (with current student ID). Ticket for the Acropolis museum: 5 € for adulds 3 € for students from non-EU coutries (with current Student ID) 3€ Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries (with current identification card) Free entrance for guests under 18 years and students from EU countries (with current student ID). Free entrance for Children under 5 years of age, from non-EU countries Ministry of Culture and Sports official Acropolis tickets site : http://odysseus.culture.gr/h/3/eh355.jsp?obj_id=2384
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athenian Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Acropolis and Acropolis Museum Tour with Entry Tickets.