10 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the urban energy of Athens for the day and set sail for the Saronic Islands aboard a spacious Greek sailing ship. Find your favorite spot on deck to soak up the Mediterranean sun while island-hopping to Agistri, Moni, and Aegina. From ancient temples and wild peacocks to pristine beaches, there’s something for everyone at each stop. Swim and snorkel right off the boat, and indulge in a delicious Greek lunch onboard during this luxury island adventure.
- Experience Greek island life on a sailing day trip from Athens
- Cruise across the Saronic Gulf to three islands, with free time at each to explore
- Take advantage of stops to swim, snorkel, and relax on beaches
- Enjoy drinks, snacks, and a generous Greek lunch onboard the motorized sailing ship
Saved to wishlist!
Welcome on board: coffee, juice, water & tea and pastries
Lunch with delicious Mediterranean-Greek food and traditional wine and beers
Stops for swimming and sunbathing in Moni or Metopi
Chill music and amazing atmosphere
Professional crew (4 people)
Coffee and/or Tea
Optional bike tour in Agistri- payment at the rent a bike shop in Agistri
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.For bookings purchased with round trip transfer from central Athens, we will confirm the pickup time a day before the cruise by 19:00 pm. Please make sure you added your accommodation address on the booking or send it to us 2 days before the cruise. For all tickets purchased after 19:00 pm for the next day's trip, please contact us immediately to arrange your transfer. Depending on your location you might need to travel to a certain meeting point. Please note that our pick up is available only for central Athens and if your accommodation is not in central Athens or is not listed in the directory please contact us directly with your accommodation details. We can arrange a transfer from the airport, seaside or outside Athens for an extra cost, please contact us to arrange it.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Athens All Day Cruise - Alldaycruise.net , Near, Pireas 185 34, Greece
We are located at Marina Zeas Pier J 14 Boat name: Calypso A , Calypso B
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Optional Bike tour in Agistri
- Join us on our bike tour and awaken your inner adventure spirit to explore the charming island of Agistri.
- We will take a 50-60 minutes bike ride between Megalochori and Chalkiada while enjoying the breath-taking view of the costal road and the pine scented warm sea breeze. We will stop in Skala to visit the church of Agioi Anargyroi who fascinates visitors with its blue dome.
- From here, we will stroll through the magical dark green pine forest of Chalkiada, having the change to admire some of the most dramatic coastal views of the island. We will stop to catch our breath and just to lose it again once our eyes will encounter the pristine landscape of the Skliri beach. 10 more minutes and we will discover a small paradise on earth, the beach of Chalkiada, one of the first nudist beaches in Greece. Full of big white pebbles and encircled by the green forest, the beach will captivate your heart and soul. We will make our way back to the boat, capturing with our eyes once again the natural unspoilt beauty of Agistri.
- Please note that our arrival and departure times may deviate from the schedule. The captain will change course and itinerary if the ship may be in danger but also for the safety and comfort of passengers and crew.
- Near public transportation
- Due to the COVID-19, we are not allowed to provide snorkeling mask,if you have one please bring it with you
- Most travelers can participate
- For reservation with transfer option, we will contact you a day before the trip by 19:00 pm to confirm the pick up time, if you don't received the information, please contact us asap
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY All Day Cruise
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend taking advantage of the taxi/car service that they will arrange - it ensures boat leaves on time and you have a direct way back to where you are staying - no thought required, and very reasonable pricing." See review
- "If you look for a relaxing day outside Athens this tour is a must." See review
- "Get comfortable at the front of the ship and relax during the 1.5-2 hours sail towards Aegina." See review
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
All Day Cruise -3 Islands to Agistri,Moni, Aegina with lunch and drinks included