Are you interested in?
Agora of Athens Tours
193 Tours & Activities
921 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2281 Tours & Activities
1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
For lovers of classical Greek culture and history, a visit to the Agora of Athens is a must. On this guided tour, explore the temples and an ancient concert hall, follow in the footsteps of Plato and Socrates through its marble colonnades, and see the most significant artefacts in the Museum of the Ancient Agora.
- Learn about the history and significance of the Agora of Athens
- Hear how philosophers and orators like Plato and Demosthenes spoke here
- Feel the temples, colonnades, and concert hall come to life
- Enjoy the highlights of the Museum of the Ancient Agora
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking professional guide
Entrance fees (10€ per adult during summer period)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointAncient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athina 105 55, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Athens Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line Ancient Agora and the Agora Museum Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line Ancient Agora and the Agora Museum Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line Ancient Agora and the Agora Museum Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line Ancient Agora and the Agora Museum Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would advise doing this as early as possible in your visit to Greece." See review
Product code: 2906P44
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingAthensArchaeology Tours - IosWalking Tours - IosHistorical Tours - IosArchaeology Tours - KatakoloWalking Tours - KatakoloHistorical Tours - KatakoloArchaeology Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniCategory
Hellenic Motor MuseumBenaki MuseumByzantine & Christian MuseumAnafiotikaIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumTomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Psiri National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)PlakaChoragic Monument of LysicratesGhika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)Numismatic Museum of AthensPiraeus Cruise PortEugenides Foundation PlanetariumOnassis Cultural CentreGaziMetropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)