8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Whether it's your first time in Athens or you're a repeat visitor, see the best of the Greek capital the easy way on an expertly planned tour that packs in all the essential sights plus a visit to Cape Sounion. Explore ancient history and modern Greek culture, from the Acropolis to the changing of the guard ceremony, then head north to the Peloponnese for stunning views from the clifftop Temple of Poseidon—the Greek god of the sea.
- Explore essential Athens without the stress of planning or navigating public transit
- Venture beyond city limits to Cape Sounion and panoramic views from its sea cliff temple
- Includes pickup from hotels or the Piraeus cruise port and private transport all day
- Top-rated tour company has been serving Athens visitors for more than 25 years
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board, Mineral Cold Water, Fuel and tolls
English Speaking Driver(not allow to escort you into the sites/museums)
Adjusting/customizing itinerary to skip the long lines
Mercedes Air-Conditioned Vehicle
We can accommodate 8people also(Bookable by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
Gratuity(optional), Lunch, Entrance Fees
Licensed Tour Guide (Bookable upon request by contacting us on the phone number provided by Viator)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Accommodation Piraeus area, Port and Cruise Terminal (Included). Meeting point: The driver will meet you at the port holding a sign with your name on
Accommodation in Athens and Athens Suburbs
Pickup/drop off from/to Accommodation located outside Athens
Pickup/drop off from/to Athens Airport Meeting point: The driver will meet you inside the airport holding a sign with your name on
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Athens Limo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Best and Cape Sounion Private Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Athens Best and Cape Sounion Private Full Day
3 hours 55 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Theatre of DionysusChoragic Monument of LysicratesHellenic Motor MuseumAnafiotikaUniversity of AthensAdrianou StreetNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Syntagma StationKotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Olympic Stadium (OAKA)Cape SounionChurch of Panagia KapnikareaTemple of HephaestusMegalo KavouriPsiri Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios AverofOdeon of Herodes Atticus (Odeio Irodou Attikou)Parliament Building (Vouli)