8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the highlights of Athens in a private vehicle on this full-day tour. Depart from your hotel and make your way the the Acropolis, where you can stroll through the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Temple of the Athena Nike, the Propylaea, the Erechtheum, and the Parthenon. Take in views from Lycabettus Hill and explore the neighborhoods of Plaka and Monastiraki.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Athens hotel
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle with a driver
- Explore the ruins of Acropolis
- Admire the views from Lycabettus Hill
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Drivers with Deep knowledge of history. [Not licensed to accompany you in any site.]
Skip the line Service [Pre-purchased tickets for all the sites - Additional cost: 40€ pp]
PRIVATE TOUR option: Hotel/ AirBnb/ Port pick up & drop-off
SMALL GROUP option : Meeting Point ** HERODION HOTEL ** near Acropolis metro station
Entrance Fees [40€ per person]
Licensed Tour guide upon request depending on availability [Additional cost - 250 €]
Airport Pick Up and drop-off (Additional cost)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.SMALL GROUP option : Meeting Point ** Herodion Hotel ** Pick up time adjustable upon your request. Write your requests at the special requirements & we will contact you after your booking.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Herodion Hotel , Rovertou Galli 4, Athina 117 42, Greece
ONLY FOR THE SMALL GROUP Meeting point for the Small Group tour: Herodion Hotel [Near Acropolis Metro Station] at 08:10am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The drivers are not licensed to accompany you inside the archaeological sites and museum. If you require a licensed tour guide to tour inside all the sites with you, kindly contact us, so as to reserve one for you with an additional cost.
- Our company complies with all the health instructions of the World Health Organization about COVID-19.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Olive Sea Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Will my driver accompany us inside the archaeological sites?
A:Your driver will have deep knowledge of history and mythology history, but they are not licensed to accompany you inside the archaeological sites & museum. We can reserve a licenced guide for you at an extra cost - depending on the availability
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Athens Full Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Athens Full Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Athens Full Day Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Athens Full Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms