- 4hour Greek folk dance class and dinner experience in Athens
- Learn the steps to famous Greek dances including the syrtaki at a 1.5-hour lesson
- Get a feel for each dance’s rhythms and history from an expert local instructor
- Enjoy a tasty 3-course dinner at a taverna with one or two complimentary drinks
- Listen to live Greek music and soak up the cheerful atmosphere
- Join in the exuberant Greek dances to show off your newly learnt steps
Departure & Return
Entrance of Acropolis Metro Entrance, on Makrygianni Street. Guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Traditional Greek dinner to include Greek salad, three appetizers, a liter of Greek wine per 4 people, entree, and dessert
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greeking.me
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience