- Tour of Athens' ancient landmarks and the myths and legends that surround them
- Visit magnificent structures like the Acropolis and the Olympian Zeus Temple
- Listen to captivating tales that combine myth, legend and history
- Gain valuable insight into the culture of ancient and modern Greece from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Your meeting point is at the main entrance of the Temple of Olympian Zeus where the tickets booth is located, on Vasilissis Olgas Avenue (a paved street next to the tram lines) . Google maps link:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- ID card or passport are required for people under the age of 18 for age confirmation
- Strollers are not allowed at the Acropolis
- It is recommended to wear a hat and sunscreen in summer months (June to Sept)
- Near public transportation
- As this is a walking tour, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alternative Athens
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands