Are you interested in?
- Half-day Athens shore excursion with a private guide
- Walk up the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Acropolis of Athens
- See important Classical Greek monuments like the Parthenon and Erechtheion
- Explore central Athens by minivan and visit Syntagma Square and the Temple of Olympian Zeus
- See Athens first Olympic Stadium -- Panathinaikon Stadium -- before returning to Piraeus Port
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You must contact the local service provider at least 48hrs before tour to be informed on the exact pickup time (meeting point will be provided on your confirmation voucher)
- Piraeus port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please also enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children who do not occupy a seat are free of charge. Children who occupy a seat and are up to 11 years old, benefit from a discount
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Achtypis Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience