- See the best Athenian street art on a private walking tour
- Admire and photograph the work of some of the most famous Greek graffiti artists
- Learn how political and social themes are reflected in street art
- Enjoy a Greek coffee at an artsy cafe decorated with murals
Departure & Return
Outside Panepistimio Metro Station
Outside Kerameikos Metro Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Experience alternative, non-touristic areas such as Exarchia, Psyrri and Kerameikos
- Discover the historical evolution of the Street Art scene
- Admire and photograph unique works by famous Street Artists
- Understand how the political and social situation of Greece is reflected in art
- Enjoy the journey at your own pace, enjoying your coffee in a unique café decorated with beautiful graffiti and murals.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Be a Greek
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff