- 3-hour walking tour of Athens’ street art scene
- Learn about street art and murals with a local street artist as your guide
- Experience Athens’ cool urban art culture firsthand as you walk around the city’s hip neighborhoods
- This small-group tour is limited to 12 people to ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your meeting point is just outside Thissio train station (Line 1 / Green line), at the Orange Booth marked “ΚΤΕΛ ATTIΚΗΣ” (KTEL ATTIKIS).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alternative Athens
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Athens Street Art Walk.
- "Bring good walking shoes, a few euros for a coffee/soda and a good camera." See review